The Drop-In payment solution is a fast and secure way to accept payments online without the need for extensive front-end development work. With just a single embedded iframe you can automatically display and accept payment methods from around the world.
- Local currency advantage: Access to the best wholesale FX rates
- Multiple payment methods: Supports multiple international payments methods
- Reduced card friction: Real-time card validation, number masking, and inline error messaging
- Mobile-ready: Fully responsive design
- International: Supports 36 languages
- Style customization: Customizable colors, borders, and fonts
- 3D Secure: Supports 3D Secure
- Fraud and compliance: Multi-factor fraud system, and PCI DSS Level 1 compliance
The Drop-In integration consists of the following components:
Session API: The Session API is used by the merchant to create and manage a Session object. This Session object represents the shopper’s experience while they are interacting with the Drop-In.
Order API: The Order API is used by the merchant to monitor and/or manage an Order object. The Order object holds the Order identification details and state as the payment is processed.
getRates API (Optional): The FX Rate Integration an optional add-on that enables the dynamic display of local currency based on your customer’s location.
These components work together within your checkout as follows:
- The shopper initiates a checkout.
- When the shopper clicks to proceed to payment, your server sends a request to the Session API to create a new Session object. A Session object is returned and contains a Session ID.
- The Drop-In is instantiated in the shopper's browser using the rch.js library and the Session ID.
- The shopper selects a payment method and fills out the payment details to complete the checkout.
- Reach will notify your server when the Session is COMPLETED. The notification contains the Order's ID.
- Finally, Reach will notify your server of each Order state change until an order is PROCESSED.
Updated 3 months ago